The second easiest method of how to make biscuits at home!
If you are good at home, I have brought a very penetrating recipe for you today. Yes, today I have brought you a recipe for salted biscuits. Which you can easily make at home. You can eat this biscuit with tea in Mornig or even in fiorsnacks. It takes 30 minutes to make it. And if you’re making it for your kids, it’s even better. So let’s start making this salty biscuit. We need to make it….
Ingredients of biscuits:
- Butter/Butter Ghee(Butter): 1/2 000 2 cups
- Powder Sugar: 100 g
- Maida(All purpose flour): 150 g
- Corn flour: 1 tsp
- Milk: 150 ml
- Vanilla extract: 1/2 000 2 tsp
- Coca Powder: 1 tsp
Method of how to make biscuits at home :- to cook
- 1. First, take butter or ghee in a bowl and add sugar powder and add 5-7.
- 2. When it becomes like a soft cream, add the flour and mix it.
- 3. Add a little milk to it and add it.
- 4. Now add 1 teaspoon of corn flour and add it.
- 5. Then mix it with a spatula or hand.
- 6. Divide the dough into 2 equal portions and add coca powder in half and add it.
- 7. Now our two dough teas are ready.
- 8. Now take both autos out of the loai and cut it short.
- 9. Now make someone of them all.
- 10. Then put 3 boiled and three coca powdertablets into one bit.
- 11. Then stick it together.
- 12. Take him on his hand and shoot him.
- 13. And we have become a great loai.
- 14. Then press it lightly and place it in a tray and make all such biscuits and prepare it. And then cook it for 15-20 minutes at 160°C.
- 15. And now take him out of the spring, and leave it for a while to be frosty.
And our biscuits are ready. You can eat it in an air container for 4-5 days. ((( how to make biscuits at home )))
- We have to mix sugar well in butter.
- Do not add whole milk to the maida, add milk a little and add it.
- You can also make biscuits of 2-2 tablets instead of three tablets.
So how did our new way to make these biscuits? If you have any questions about this recipe, you can feel free to ask if I can finish your dow as soon as possible. Also, if you need to know about any other recipe that I haven’t mentioned yet, you can ask through the comment box and I’ll let it know through my next post.